Club Forum Agenda 14th Dec 2020 7.00pm
WRFC Management Committee, Hon VP’s, All members
Respect, Challenge, Joint Approach and messages, Responsibility, Confidential when required, Fun, Realistic.
1. AGM action minutes and Accounts to members/sponsors – ALL
2. Plan on a Page and Strategic Plan – Tim/Trish
3. Rugby update –Rene/Bob/JTH Plus Management Committee
4. Facilities – James/Neil
5. Commercial and Financial Update – Barny/Matt
6. Futures Committee – Brian/Tim
7. General update/AOB – ALL
8. Q and A – Management Committee
9. Actions arising – ALL
As previously agreed, we plan to proceed with Worthing Rugby Club forum on 14th December at 7.00pm.
This is designed to:
1. Update and engage with the members on progress across the club
2. For the management committee to answer any questions from members
Due to covid restrictions and uncertainty we have decided to operate fully online with ZOOM (Max 100 participants).
COVID restrictions include, no bar, limited capacity, requirement for face coverings, social distancing, use of anti-viral sprays/gels.
Plus, simple common sense in avoiding non-essential group activity.
Please confirm your attendance by clicking registration link https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIpdO6gqzspHdPzIl5Kwz6BnMEN-1pHhI2h so we can email you joining details for the ZOOM meeting.
We can increase capacity beyond 100 if required.