Worthing Rugby Club was formed in 1920 by a group of men who shared their love for rugby. Initially they borrowed land from a local farmer before moving to a number of sites including Broadwater Rotary, Rugby Road, Castle Road and more recently Roundstone Lane in 1977. Since then the club has expanded and now has 21 teams including National 2 South side Worthing Raiders and the current National Colts champions.
Worthing Rugby Club is situated on 24 acres of beautiful land which is used for multiple events such as our own prestigious 7’s Rugby & Cider Festival, Music Festivals, Football Tournaments and many more. We also hire the clubhouse for parties, weddings, conferences, seminars and dinner dances. As well as our clubhouse we have a number of other companies on site which brings traffic through our doors that we wouldn’t necessarily get otherwise.
Understandably running a club of our size takes a lot of time and money which is why we have a number of local businesses supporting us through advertisement and sponsorship. Whilst we appreciate all of the support we currently get, we would never turn away new opportunities.
How you and your business can be involved with our club:
– Kit sponsorship (available for all sections)
– Match day sponsorship
– League lunch sponsorship
– Programme advert
– Fixture booklet advert
– Advertisement hoardings
– Flyer sponsorship (5,000 distributed locally each month)
– Business card holder
COMING SOON – RAIDERS INDIVIDUAL PLAYER SPONSORSHIP
Who will see your support for Worthing Rugby Club?
– Worthing Raiders are the highest ranked rugby team in South East England with 500-1,000 spectators at every home game, of which there are 15 during the season.
– We host a number of Mini and Junior teams from all over Sussex every Sunday with footfall in the thousands.
– During the off season we host numerous events such as Dynamos Football Tournament (1,500*), Ryan Chapman Cup (1,000*), Music Mania (3,000 to 5,000*) and our very own Sevens Rugby & Cider Festival (1,500*)
– Throughout the week we hold seminars, conferences, baby sensory groups, slimming world sessions and parties.
– On site we have a Physio Suite and Nursery who’s customers/parents use our car park on a daily basis.
To make an enquiry please email email@example.com