NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Club will be held at the Clubhouse, The Rugby Park, Roundstone Lane, Angmering, West Sussex on Friday 25th June 2021 7.00pm
Note that should Covid restrictions still remain in place the meeting will be held with the maximum capacity permitted at the clubhouse with other members participating using zoom.
- Notice convening the Meeting.
- Apologies for absence.
- To consider and approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11th September 2020.
- Review of the 2020- 21 season. Please click HERE for the review
- To present Club awards for the 2020 – 21 season
- The Ben Beaumont Cup – Team of the Season
- The Charrington Tray – Club Member of the Season
- The Mike Thompson Cup – New Member of the Season
- The Steve “Hippo” Hall Trophy – Social Player of the Season
- The Burlington Trophy- the U21 player of the season
- To receive and adopt accounts for finance years ending 2020
- To elect Officers and Management Committee members for the 2021 -22 season – Link to NOMINATIONS
Chairperson of Finance & Commercial
Chairperson or Administration & Governance
Chairperson of Rugby;
Youth – boys (U12 to U16s)
Youth – girls (U11 – U18s)
Minis – (U5 to U11’S)
- To elect Honorary Vice Presidents (existing).
|R.A.G. ROGERS (RFU President 2006/07)||J. MILLS|
|M.J. PERRING||R. WHITE|
|J.M. OLIVER||MRS J. COULSON|
|B.G. PEART||C. COULSON|
|B.R. VINCENT||G. SIMPSON|
|P. BAKER||P.R. SANDERSON|
|N.W. LYONS||B.A.J. HALL|
|D. HINCHLIFFE||I. McGOWAN|
- Subscription rates and categories for the 2021/2022 season
- To make a proposal to change the rates of membership to maintain an increased investment in to the rugby offering and facility’s.
|Current||Proposed Season 21/22||Child 1||Child 2||Child 3||Child 4|
|Senior Men & Senior Women (participating in organised leagues)||£190||£195||N/a||N/a||N/a||N/a|
|Development & Student Players (Non family & U17/U18 and above)||£85||£100||N/a||N/a||N/a||N/a|
|Family (Girls only U11, U13, U15 and U18 players)||£140||£175||£175||£200||£225||£250|
|Junior Boy Family||£195||£210||£210||£235||£270||£295|
|Family (U5 & U6)||£85||£100||£100||£100||£100||£100|
|Social (including rugby participants in non-league and touch games)||£85||£95||N/a||N/a||N/a||N/a|
Worthing RFC Limited
Nominations for the election of Officers and Management Committee members should be provided on the nominations sheet accessible on the club notice board and online on the following link NOMINATIONS or declared to Tim Mackew (Chairperson (email: email@example.com) or the Club Secretary (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday 24th June 2021.
A full list of nominations will be circulated no later than Wednesday 24th June 2021.
Members wishing to propose a motion or amendment to the above Agenda must submit any such motion or amendment in writing to the Management Committee via the Chairman or Club Secretary, no later than 48 hours prior to the AGM.
Copies of the Club’s Rules of Incorporation can be obtained from the Club’s Chairperson or Secretary on request.
Following the AGM there will be a Club Forum, This meeting is open to ALL Club members to raise for discussion and bring to the attention of the newly elected Management Committee any matters they wish to have considered for the future.
Please note that should COVID 19 restrictions be in place only a limited number of members will be able to attend the meeting in person. This number will be determined the week before the meeting based on the current government guidelines available at that time. Please email email@example.com if you wish to attend in person and a ballot will to carry out to determining those issued with an invitation. All members will have access to the zoom meeting link in order to participate.
Based on current guidelines the number in attendance would be 27 made up of three from each category of membership.
In the case of a COVID 19 restricted AGM the club would call an extraordinary general meeting as soon as COVID 19 meeting restrictions are fully lifted in order for the membership to meet and be updated.