An introduction to Maxwell Grant Consultancy
If we start on the premise that an accountant will inform their clients what their operating costs are and how to best mitigate their liabilities, this leaves the client with a definitive position in respect of costs but they do not know whether these costs are reasonable, fair and provide the best solutions for their business.
This is where my services and knowledge (including my Supplier partners) can help. I deliver impartial advice to businesses on their current and future costs and services. My aim for every client is to provide the best value, most efficient and for the client to receive the best customer service and support from my trusted Supplier partners. This will enable my clients to make clear and informed choices with their procurement costs.
The procurement areas that I cover are below:
- Telecoms – Installing new lines, Hosted/VoIP solutions, business mobiles, Inbound calls
- Connectivity – Broadband from ADSL to Leased Lines including routers
- IT support/services/data management
- Energy – Gas & Electricity
- LED Lighting
- Finance – every aspect of business finance from loans to invoice discounting
- Chip & Pin services including online payments and contactless payment devices
- Print Management i.e. photocopiers, scanners
- Corporate & Business Insurance
- Business Life Cover, Relevant Life Cover, Keyman Insurance
- Water to include survey and report on how to reduce consumption
- Waste Management including compliance
- Business Rates
- Websites and Hosting
Mark Shearring email@example.com M: 07940 830292 T: 01273 917948
MAXWELL GRANT CONSULTANCY NEEDS YOUR ENERGY BILLS
Market conditions are the lowest for 18 years for gas and 5 years for electricity. However, the markets are starting to recover and one of the reasons is due to OPEC requesting that Russia and Saudi Arabia cut production – this will result in energy prices beginning to increase.
Your mission if you choose to accept (potentially lower pricing) is to send me your latest full energy bills (firstname.lastname@example.org), complete a simple Letter of Authority on your headed paper. I will then send you your quote which will comprise of the most competitive tariffs that we obtained for you and a choice of contract period. I will also highlight the savings (if any) on each tariff and contract term. If you would like a green quote, then let me know and I will include one in your quote.
This is a FREE OF CHARGE and without obligation service. Please note that this is an ongoing service and not just an April and/or May offer to you. This service as well as all the other procurement areas that I provide are also free of charge and without obligation. Maxwell Grant Consultancy (MGC) earn their money directly from the Supplier.
As part of the service provided by MGC and my energy partner, we will also offer these additional value-adds:
- Dedicated named account manager
- Bill Validation – Send us your bills and we will make sure you’re being charged what was agreed with your new supplier
- Structuring of co-terminus (common contract end dates) agreements if required (multi sites)
- Proactive contract management – Making sure you never fall on to out of contract rates in the future
- Proactive Termination notices – We will manage all communications with your current supplier and serve notice to your current supplier
- Moves, adds and changes – We will manage any new meters installed, changes of address or additional buildings.
Only this morning (16th April), I saved a client 9.2% on their electricity bill and their contract didn’t expire until March 2022! My client’s key driver behind locking-in now was budget certainty.
I will donate £10.00 to each of the two Worthing RFC’s designated charities, Care for Veterans and the Aldingbourne Trust for every successful new contract won.
Please note that I only deal with Business energy contracts.
I look forward to seeing Sean my postie struggling with delivering all your bills!