Expression of interest to join WRFC Futures Committee:
The Management Committee are inviting members to submit an EOI to be part of the Futures Committee.
We are looking to identify club members who have experience in any of the following areas.
If you would like to be considered for this important voluntary role please submit a brief outline of how you fulfil all or some of these criteria to: email@example.com
Responsibilities of role:
- Able to attend meetings as required
- Participate in review/assessment of the options available
- Communication to the members
- Land valuation, planning and S106 obligations.
- Rugby and Sport England regulations and playing surfaces
- Local housing market experience,
- PR / marketing / consultation experience for local engagement and promotion,
- Project management,
- Real estate law,
- Environmental consultancy, such as ecology, drainage, landscape, Arboricultural
- Operate in support and aligned with WRFC and RFU values
- One Club… Teamwork and enjoyment for every member, every age, every gender, every ability
- Safety… For me, my family, and my team
- Community… Engaging all stakeholders. Environmentally responsible
- Performance… Discipline and sportsmanship. Achievement focused
- Transparency… Run for members by members. Open and honest
- Responsibility… We own our actions and live our values
- Respect and Integrity… We do what we say we’ll do
- Care… We are compassionate and look out for each other