As you will be aware there are new rules and laws as of 24/09/20 that we must follow and enforce.
• Please do not attend the club premises if you are feeling unwell
• On entry to the club premises you MUST sign in to the NHS Track and Trace app (NHS COVID-19) and scan the QR code which is specific to Worthing RFC. If you can’t use your phone to sign in then you MUST do this at the bar on the paper copy or if you are onsite for rugby then with your Team Manager
• Masks must be worn in the clubhouse at all times, apart from when seated with food or drink. This includes staff members
• Tables are numbered and a telephone number displayed that must be used to sms or whatsapp an order to the bar. Please include your name, table number and order in this message. Please note the inside and the outside bar will have different telephone numbers.
• Drinks will then be delivered to you at the table and payment taken at the same time. We are continuing to take credit or debit card payments only at this time
• No greater than 6 people at any table at any time, this includes children . Do not move the tables.
• Unless actively involved in an organized activity children should be with their Parent / Guardian / Carer at all times • Do not mingle with other groups, no standing at all
• Last orders will be at 9pm with no further sales after 9.30pm. Doors will be closed at 10pm
This is new for all of us so please be polite to our staff at all times as we are doing our very best to provide you with service in a changing industry