We are looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday, 4th July. We open at 12 noon!
We are using the outside bar only at this stage and will be adhering to Government guidelines.
- We will be asking for contact details for all on arrival which will be securely held for 21 days.
- Sanitising stations will be throughout the grounds for all to use.
- Benches will be set out on pitch 1 and pitch 3 for seating. These have been placed there following social distancing measures so please do not move them.
- Outdoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to 2 households (or support bubbles) or a group of at most 6 people from any number of households. You should not gather in groups of more than 30 people
- We will be operating a queuing system at the bar, spacing will be indicated on the ground so please follow this.
- Please do not remain in the bar area after you have been served, return to your party
- Access to the clubhouse is for downstairs toilets only and will follow a 1 way system.
- Ladies and Disabled users – enter the clubhouse from the main front entrance and follow to the toilets on the left hand side. Ladies, use the first door to enter the toilets and the second door to exit them and finally exit through the side door.
- Gents – enter the clubhouse from the back door (nearest the stands). Use the main men’s toilets and then exit the clubhouse out the main front door.
- Our staff will be frequently cleaning all surfaces and toilets.
- Please remember this is new to all of us!
We will also be operating CARD only for payments and at this time we will not be able to accept membership cards to ensure the safety of our staff.